- MasterNode Statistic
- Download PirateCash core from GitHub, Prepare wallet
- Exchange to PirateCash, transfer to your wallet, then pay yourself EXACTLY 10 000 PIRATE
- Create a Linux Droplet
- Connect to Droplet via PuTTY for Windows/Terminal for Mac
- Edit masternode configuration file's
Download PirateCash core from GitHub, Prepare wallet
- Unzip PirateCash Core file to the location of your choice. You will run the wallet from this location.
- Encrypt your wallet: Settings -> Encrypt Wallet. Choose a password. Write it down. Restart your wallet.
- Backup Wallet: File -> Backup Wallet
Exchange anycoin to 10 000 PIRATE
Exchange a minimum of 10 001 PIRATE.
You need an address with EXACTLY 10 000 for a Masternode.
NOTE: You’re exchanging more because:
- Exchanges charge you for withdrawals
- When you send 10 000 PIRATE to yourself there is a small transaction fee.
- Create a receiving address: Receive -> New address Send PIRATE from exchange to your wallet.
- Create an additional address for your PirateCash: Receive -> New address, label this address mn1
- Copy this address, Click Send tab, paste address on the “Pay To:” line.
- Type 10000 in the Amount: field. Click Send
Create a Linux droplet on DigitalOcean
- Register for an account, create new “droplet” – Digital Ocean’s term
- Select Ubuntu 18.04 x64
- Select 1 GB/1vCPU – sufficient and only $5/month
- Select any datacenter region you like. Create!
- Write down your droplet IP address
- Check your email for initial VPS root password
Access to your droplet
Access VPS via PuTTY – this will allow you to copy and paste commands to your VPS. The web console will not. Mac users can use Terminal. Launchpad -> Search -> Terminal -> Type: ssh root@IP
- Download and install PuTTY
- Default settings are fine. Type IP address in Host box, Type a name your session, click Save for easy future access. Click Open to connect.
- Login as root. Find DigitalOcean email with default password. Copy and paste your password. You can paste in PuTTY with a right mouse click. NOTE: when pasted, your password will be INVISIBLE. Just hit enter.
- Upon first login you will be prompted to choose a new password. Write it down.
Create a Swap File:
fallocate -l 1G /swapfile chmod 600 /swapfile mkswap /swapfile swapon /swapfile echo "/swapfile none swap sw 0 0" >> /etc/fstab
Masternode configuration file setup
- Enter RPC console: Help -> Debug window –> Console
- Type: masternode genkey
Goto to Droplet and please Download archive
wget https://github.com/piratecash/piratecash/releases/download/v11.6.4/piratecash-0.11.6.4-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2 bzip2 -dc piratecash.tar.bz2 | tar -x
- Create directory mkdir ~/.piratecash
Create file ~/.piratecash/piratecash.conf with following content:
rpcuser=blabla rpcpassword=blablabla rpcport=11887 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 maxconnections=768 daemon=1 server=1 listen=1 txindex=1 masternode=1 masternodeprivkey=7q1rFa11n3SeunvjgFbLBVXbtac9wzaPZogCz87Vgq8z5P7oQUy masternodeaddr=22.214.171.124:18888 externalip=126.96.36.199 port=18888
- Start daemon: ./piratecashd
- Goto back to your Core application and Type: masternode outputs
- If you properly sent 10000 PIRATE to yourself you will see a long string of numbers, this is your transaction ID, followed by the index number. Copy and paste this to a temporary text file.
- Click Masternodes -> My Master Nodes
- Click Create
Please fill following fields:
PrivKey: 7q1rFa11n3SeunvjgFbLBVXbtac9wzaPZogCz87Vgq8z5P7oQUy (from masternode genkey),
TxHash: da2139671a3bb9acf4132d472b6b403cf3591de83460dad8228d43a6048b54d5 (from masternode outputs),
Output index: 1 (from masternode outputs)
- Click Create
- Click Update
- Goto Settings->unlock wallet->"remove for staking only", put your password and press "Ok"
- Select your masternode and click "Start"
Please add line into piratecash.conf:
Congratulations, you’re about to start making some coin. Welcome to PirateCash.